We are honoured to have worked with a very diverse and interesting group of clients over the years. This work has ceovered a wide and varied range of projects. If you would like to get a flavour of our work with some of our clients, please click on the links on the left of this page. Also listed below are some of the reports completed in the last few years;
- ‘The Economic & Business Case for an Immigration Policy in Ireland’, 2012.
- ‘Economic & Social Issues in the South-East & the Implications of a Downgrading of Waterford Regional Hospital’, December 2012.
- ‘The Irish Waste Electrical Market’ WEEE, July 2013.
- ‘Irish Mortgage Market’, Genworth Financial, September 2013.
- ‘Minimum Unit Pricing for Alcohol in Ireland’, CJP Consultants for Department of Health, October 2013.
- ‘Development of Quarterly Advertising Monitor for Ireland’ 2013 (ongoing)
- ‘Economic Case for Re-development of Alexandra Basin at Dublin Port’, Dublin Port Company, January 2014.
- ‘The Cinema Market in Drogheda’, CJP Consultants, February 2014.
- ‘Economic Analysis of the Irish Auto Industry’, Society of the Irish Motor Industry, April 2014.