Since founding Jim Power Economics in 2008, Jim has completed projects for a wide and varied client list from both the public and private sectors across a diverse range of industries. This work has been completed for both corporate bodies and industry groups.
Building on deep insights into the macroeconomic background, you will gain a clear understanding of the economic environment that is relevant generally to your sector and speciﬁcally to your organisation. This is achieved through a range of primary and secondary research tools including interviews, desk based research, surveys and data analysis.
This work can entail;
- Analysis of the Macro-Economic background and outlook – both domestic and international
- Analysis of factors such as demographics, global trends, credit trends, ﬁscal trends, trends in disposable income, trends in consumer prices and trends in business costs
- Identiﬁcation of key economic risks and how these factors could impact on a business or sector
- Analysis and measurement of the economic contribution of a business or sector
- Identiﬁcation of key business risks and opportunities
- Preparation of economic impact studies for planning applications / government lobbying / pre-budget submissions etc.
- Analysis of individual sectors or markets